Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple watch does not always count my standing hours

Apple watch always notifies you 10 minutes to every full hour that you should stand up and walk a little. It counts those times in blue digits. Sometimes, not often, it happens that I stand up, walk full ten minutes and it will not register me walking and it will not increase counter at all. Most of the times it will, but sometimes it will not. What does it depend on?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 8:09 AM

Make sure you have the latest software updates on your iPhone and Watch. If so, reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both. You might also recalibrate your watch.

2 replies

My Apple watch does not always count my standing hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.