Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passes disappeared in wallet

I recently purchased tickets for a football game in the next coming week and when I first purchased them they showed up in my wallet for a couple of days and now they’re gone. I was wondering what’s the problem because this has never happened before.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 9:43 AM

6 replies

Aug 25, 2019 11:52 AM in response to Calbro4

Add and manage passes in Wallet on iPhone

• Use the Wallet app  to keep boarding passes, movie and event tickets, coupons, reward cards, student ID cards, and more in one place for easy access. Passes can include useful information, such as the balance on your coffee card, a coupon’s expiration date, or your seat number for a concert.

(The Apple Cash card is available only in the U.S.)

Add a pass

You may be asked to add a pass within an app after you perform an action such as purchasing a ticket. Or, you can tap Add to Apple Wallet when you see it from the following:

• Wallet-enabled apps
  • Mail or Messages
  • Web browser such as Safari
  • AirDrop sharing
  • Wallet notification after you use Apple Pay at a supported merchant
  • QR code or barcode
  • To scan the code, open the Camera app , then position iPhone so that the code appears on the screen.

Rearrange your passes

1. In the Wallet stack, touch and hold the pass you want to move.
  2. Drag the pass to a new place in the stack.
  3. The pass order is updated on all your devices where you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.

View the information for a pass and change its settings

1. Tap the pass, then tap .
  2. Choose any of the following (not all options are available on all passes):
    • Automatic Updates: Allows the pass to receive updates from the issuer.
  • Suggest on Lock Screen: Shows the pass based on time or location.
    • To allow location access, go to Settings  > Privacy > Location Services > Wallet, then tap While Using the App.
    • Automatic Selection: Selects the pass where it’s requested.
    • Share Pass: Sends the pass to a friend using Mail or Messages.
    • Remove pass: Deletes the pass from all your devices where you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
  1. Scroll down to view other information such as the associated app, usage details, and terms and conditions.

Change the settings for all your passes

• Keep your passes up to date on all your iOS devices: Go to Settings , then sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
  • Note: This setting applies only to passes in Wallet, not to cards you use with Apple Pay.
  • Set notification options: Go to Settings > Notifications > Wallet.
  • Prevent passes from appearing on the Lock screen: Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, then turn off Double-Click Side Button (iPhone X and later) or Double-Click Home Button (other models).

Passes disappeared in wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.