Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SPREADSHEET ON NUMBERS

HI.

I NEED HELP WITH NUMBERS...I CAN NOT EDIT MY SPREADSHEET

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 6:00 PM

First thought:

Have you printed the document, or prepared to print it?

If you have, you will likely see two buttons at the lower right of your screen—Done, and Print.

Click Done to exit the Print Setup view and return to the normal view of the document, which you can then edit.

Second thought:

If that's not the issue, you'll need to provide MUCH more information regarding what you have done, and what response you have seen from the Mac after each of those actions.

Information regarding the version of Numbers (Numbers menu>About Numbers) and the version of OS X or macOS (Apple Menu > About this Mac) installed on your Mac.

Without more information, it's a guessing game that can waste a lot of time and effort at this end (and at that end).

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2019 6:00 PM in response to palmasola24

First thought:

Have you printed the document, or prepared to print it?

If you have, you will likely see two buttons at the lower right of your screen—Done, and Print.

Click Done to exit the Print Setup view and return to the normal view of the document, which you can then edit.

Second thought:

If that's not the issue, you'll need to provide MUCH more information regarding what you have done, and what response you have seen from the Mac after each of those actions.

Information regarding the version of Numbers (Numbers menu>About Numbers) and the version of OS X or macOS (Apple Menu > About this Mac) installed on your Mac.

Without more information, it's a guessing game that can waste a lot of time and effort at this end (and at that end).

Regards,

Barry

SPREADSHEET ON NUMBERS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.