Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phishing emails from @iCloud.com addresses

Just started to get phishing emails from @iCloud.com addresses about TV licensing has iCloud accounts been compromised.

How do i block them?

MacBook

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 11:39 AM

Hey Deafoldgit,

If I understand correctly, you received an email you believe to be a phishing email. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 11:39 AM in response to Deafoldgit

Hey Deafoldgit,

If I understand correctly, you received an email you believe to be a phishing email. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

phishing emails from @iCloud.com addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.