Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

student discount and beats

If I bought my MacBook Air from Best Buy, can I still get beats/student discount from Apple?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 10:16 AM

No. See the following from the terms and conditions link in: Offers - Apple

Qualifying Locations: Apple Store locations, Apple Store for Education, Apple Authorized

Campus Stores, and 1-800-MY-APPLE (each a “Qualifying Location”). Eligible Products

and Promotion Products (as defined below) must be purchased from a Qualifying Location

in Qualified Countries. Only purchases and deliveries within the same Qualified Country are

eligible. Orders of Eligible Products and Promotion Products from a Qualifying Location that

are placed during the Promotion Period, and ship after the end of the Promotion Period, are

eligible.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2019 10:16 AM in response to christinayoussef

No. See the following from the terms and conditions link in: Offers - Apple

Qualifying Locations: Apple Store locations, Apple Store for Education, Apple Authorized

Campus Stores, and 1-800-MY-APPLE (each a “Qualifying Location”). Eligible Products

and Promotion Products (as defined below) must be purchased from a Qualifying Location

in Qualified Countries. Only purchases and deliveries within the same Qualified Country are

eligible. Orders of Eligible Products and Promotion Products from a Qualifying Location that

are placed during the Promotion Period, and ship after the end of the Promotion Period, are

eligible.

student discount and beats

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.