Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recommended/Liked Music

Hi,

I am curious if it is possible to see a list of the music in your personal library that you have liked, which impacts the music that is recommended to you, and ultimately, to unlike the songs.

For example, if your un happy with the music that is being recommended which is a result of the songs you have liked, how do you fix or reset the liked music.

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 1:33 AM

You cannot look up a list of all the music that you have loved or disliked; no such list is available. You can love a disliked track, or dislike a loved tracks, to correct a previous rating.

Other parameters are used as well for music recommendations, including everything that you play from Apple Music. (E.g. if your niece plays “I Spy” on your phone, then that will have some weight in future recommendations, too.)

Over time, the recommendations will get better, when the algorithm defines you music taste better.

Personalize Apple Music - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 1:33 AM in response to Akimbroug

You cannot look up a list of all the music that you have loved or disliked; no such list is available. You can love a disliked track, or dislike a loved tracks, to correct a previous rating.

Other parameters are used as well for music recommendations, including everything that you play from Apple Music. (E.g. if your niece plays “I Spy” on your phone, then that will have some weight in future recommendations, too.)

Over time, the recommendations will get better, when the algorithm defines you music taste better.

Personalize Apple Music - Apple Support

Recommended/Liked Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.