Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

it says activation lock

i cannot open my ipad2 because i have for mixed up my id and password up.it says activation lock,what do i do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 5:30 PM

You need to remember the Apple ID and Password: If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you can't recover your Apple ID, you will need to find the original purchase receipt with the iPad serial number printed on the receipt and take it to Apple for assistance. If you can't recover the Apple ID or don't have the original purchase receipt, you won't be using the iPad again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2019 5:30 PM in response to luvly100

You need to remember the Apple ID and Password: If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you can't recover your Apple ID, you will need to find the original purchase receipt with the iPad serial number printed on the receipt and take it to Apple for assistance. If you can't recover the Apple ID or don't have the original purchase receipt, you won't be using the iPad again.

it says activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.