Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This option does not even appear on my phone - do some models not have this option, or is it something apple have added later. (My software is up to date)

This option does not even appear on my phone - do some models not have this option, or is it something apple have added later. (My software is up to date)

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 2:56 AM

6 replies

Aug 27, 2019 3:52 AM in response to stedman1

Dear Stedman,

Thank you for this - it seems it doesn't actually link to the article I was replying to.

I am trying to turn off the SIM PIN on my iPhone 6, however when I go to Settings --> Phone there is no option to turn off the SIM PIN, it doesn't show up at all under the Dial Assist and that is what I am struggling with.

The phone will be a company phone and I would prefer that staff only have to remember the phone pin, not the SIM PIN too if the phone is turned off.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.