Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

previously from iPhone 7+ I made a backup copy to my computer by iTunes , now I can’t restore it to iPhone XR. After 1-2 minutes recovering it shows that there is mistake. 7+ iOS was 11 point something, now in XR it’s 12.4

previously from iPhone 7+  I made a backup copy to my computer by iTunes , now I can’t restore it to iPhone XR. 
After 1-2 minutes recovering it shows that there is mistake.  7+ iOS was 11 point something, now in XR it’s 12.4

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 4:50 AM

4 replies

Aug 27, 2019 5:48 AM in response to zhuldyz258

Did you read the support article above, that I posted for you? In the article it says to try this, among other things.

If an alert says that an error occurred
If a message says that iTunes can't back up your device because an error occurred, check that you have the latest version of iOS. Then open the App Store on your iOS device, tap Updates, and make sure that all of your device's apps are updated. If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

previously from iPhone 7+ I made a backup copy to my computer by iTunes , now I can’t restore it to iPhone XR. After 1-2 minutes recovering it shows that there is mistake. 7+ iOS was 11 point something, now in XR it’s 12.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.