Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

someone is stealing my apple id and the password can you please help with this kind of problem because the person is using my credit card to do some purchases..i enclose the email that the person send to me as if the email is from Apple.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 7:40 AM

Its a scam. The email is not from Apple, but from scammers. They are trying to get your details. Apple will never send attachments in any emails they send you. much less in iTunes store receipts.

Report the email to reportphishing@apple.com, and see here for more details: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 7:40 AM in response to indah48

Its a scam. The email is not from Apple, but from scammers. They are trying to get your details. Apple will never send attachments in any emails they send you. much less in iTunes store receipts.

Report the email to reportphishing@apple.com, and see here for more details: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Aug 27, 2019 7:56 AM in response to indah48

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you, not Dear Customer, Dear Client or by using your e-mail address.  The e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more. Apple e-mails will never contain an attachment. Apple will never request personal information by email such as Social Security numbers, your Mother’s maiden name or full credit card numbers .

The only exception to the above I have noticed is if you order something from the Apple Store (apple.com), your receipt will be addressed to Dear Apple Customer. That is a receipt for a purchase you initiated.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.