Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPHone specifically won't send SMS messages, imessage appears to work fine...

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 10:07 PM

Since the recent iOS update, I can’t send SMS’s from my iPhone 6s Plus any longer. iMessage works fine and I can receive iMessages and SMS’s. I get the message ‘not delivered’ and it’s very frustrating. I have tried everything (checked with the network carrier, reboot, reset network settings, airplane mode off/on) but nothing works. Please assist to fix this issue as I see many iPhone users complaining about the exact same issue.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2019 10:07 PM in response to ftcgtrhbfc

Since the recent iOS update, I can’t send SMS’s from my iPhone 6s Plus any longer. iMessage works fine and I can receive iMessages and SMS’s. I get the message ‘not delivered’ and it’s very frustrating. I have tried everything (checked with the network carrier, reboot, reset network settings, airplane mode off/on) but nothing works. Please assist to fix this issue as I see many iPhone users complaining about the exact same issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.