Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Y’all sent me an email saying I got approved for being a college student so I can get Apple Music cheaper what do I do next? Because I want to start listening to music while doing homework a already

I submitted my Apple Music student verification and the UNIDAYS sent me a verification email saying I’m qualified but I don’t know what else I’m suppose todo next or when I can start using Apple Music.

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 12:41 PM

Sign up for Apple Music Student subscription. When asked to verify your student status, choose the option “Already verified”, then continue to proof that, using your UNiDAYS account.

Get an Apple Music Student subscription - Apple Support

Note that the UNiDAYS account and the Apple ID account must match for this to work. If needed, change one of those.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 12:41 PM in response to grecia36

Sign up for Apple Music Student subscription. When asked to verify your student status, choose the option “Already verified”, then continue to proof that, using your UNiDAYS account.

Get an Apple Music Student subscription - Apple Support

Note that the UNiDAYS account and the Apple ID account must match for this to work. If needed, change one of those.

Y’all sent me an email saying I got approved for being a college student so I can get Apple Music cheaper what do I do next? Because I want to start listening to music while doing homework a already

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.