Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

U.S. iPhone XR Can't Connect to 4G LTE Signal Abroad In Spain

I had a U.S. iPhone 8 in Spain for over a year and got 4G LTE no problem. It got stolen and when I went back home to the U.S. I got myself an iPhone XR. I didn't change the SIM (which is Orange Mundo PAYG plan if anyone is familiar) and when I returned to Spain I've only been able to connect to 3G and no LTE. I've done all the usual - turn off and turn on data, change around the settings etc but nothing seems to be working. I took it to both the Apple store here and my local cellular service store. The cellular service store said it was a problem for Apple. Apple said I had to ask customer service online but I want to know if anyone else has had a similar issue as well.

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 12:06 PM

Exactly what model did you have?

Check this article to see if the phone you have is compatible with the LTE bands used in Spain: https://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

1 reply

U.S. iPhone XR Can't Connect to 4G LTE Signal Abroad In Spain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.