Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It won’t let me buy robux

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 2:56 PM

Hi dayanara257,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble making an in-app purchase. I’m happy to help. 

Since the error message says you can’t connect to the iTunes Store, I suggest trying these steps first:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, I suggest the article below (while the title may not match your issue, these are good steps to take):

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If none of the above works, you’ll want to contact iTunes Support:

iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2019 2:56 PM in response to dayanara257

Hi dayanara257,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble making an in-app purchase. I’m happy to help. 

Since the error message says you can’t connect to the iTunes Store, I suggest trying these steps first:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, I suggest the article below (while the title may not match your issue, these are good steps to take):

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If none of the above works, you’ll want to contact iTunes Support:

iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

Take care.

It won’t let me buy robux

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.