Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my iTunes

I want to cancell my itunes Luisiana

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 8:56 PM

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

You can cancel or change your Apple Music subscription using the device on which you subscribed or another device, as long as you're signed in with the same Apple ID:

If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends.

If you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to the catalog and features of Apple Music immediately.

Managing your Apple Music subscription on an Apple device is just like managing any other subscription. Learn more about how to view, change, or cancel subscriptions.

Apple Music features, subscriptions, and pricing might vary. Learn what's available in your country or region.

Cancel or change your subscription

You can cancel or Apple Music or change your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch; your Android device; in iTunes on your Mac or PC; or on your Apple TV.

Your subscription might renew if you don’t cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're using the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on which you signed up for Apple Music, tap this link: View my subscription. Or follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
  4. Tap your Apple Music subscription.
  5. If you're being charged for a subscription, but don't see it in your list of subscriptions, make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID with which you originally subscribed to Apple Music and that you use with Apple Music on your device. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription.
  7. Change: You can change to an Individual subscription billed monthly or annually, change to a Family subscription and then invite your family, or change to a Student subscription and verify your eligibility.
  8. Cancel: Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.*

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 8:56 PM in response to Rafailansaul

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

You can cancel or change your Apple Music subscription using the device on which you subscribed or another device, as long as you're signed in with the same Apple ID:

If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends.

If you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to the catalog and features of Apple Music immediately.

Managing your Apple Music subscription on an Apple device is just like managing any other subscription. Learn more about how to view, change, or cancel subscriptions.

Apple Music features, subscriptions, and pricing might vary. Learn what's available in your country or region.

Cancel or change your subscription

You can cancel or Apple Music or change your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch; your Android device; in iTunes on your Mac or PC; or on your Apple TV.

Your subscription might renew if you don’t cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're using the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on which you signed up for Apple Music, tap this link: View my subscription. Or follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
  4. Tap your Apple Music subscription.
  5. If you're being charged for a subscription, but don't see it in your list of subscriptions, make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID with which you originally subscribed to Apple Music and that you use with Apple Music on your device. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription.
  7. Change: You can change to an Individual subscription billed monthly or annually, change to a Family subscription and then invite your family, or change to a Student subscription and verify your eligibility.
  8. Cancel: Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.*

I want to cancel my iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.