Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my music has disappeared even tho it was stored in the cloud can I get it back? It happened when I was syncing my phone t0 ,my windows computem

• It is my itunes account with my iphone 7+

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 9:21 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to unhide any purchased media that has been hidden in error. Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If so is iCloud Music Library enabled in the library and/or the device? Is there a backup of the iTunes library and media?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2019 9:21 AM in response to nanainmissouri

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to unhide any purchased media that has been hidden in error. Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If so is iCloud Music Library enabled in the library and/or the device? Is there a backup of the iTunes library and media?

tt2

my music has disappeared even tho it was stored in the cloud can I get it back? It happened when I was syncing my phone t0 ,my windows computem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.