Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot buy something by gift card

I try I buy something from my store using the apple gift card, but it doesn’t work. It tell me that “ your purchase is not completed

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 9:28 PM

What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Gift Cards - Apple

Learn what to do if you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code.

What type of gift card do I have?

Apple offers two different types of gift cards: Apple Store Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards. You might also have a different, older card.

Apple Store Gift Cards

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards

Older gift cards

Apple Store Gift Cards

Apple Store Gift Cards can be used in the Apple Online Store1or Apple Retail store. On the back of these cards, you'll find:

• A link to a website where you can check your gift card's balance.
  • Text that says that the card can only be used in the Apple Online Store or Retail Store, or that you can't redeem the card in the iTunes store.
  • A phone number that you can call if you need help.

Apple Store Gift Cards are a solid color (gray, white, silver, or gold) on the front.

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards can be used in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books. On the back of these cards, you'll find:

• A link to a website where you can redeem your gift card.
  • Text that says that the card can be used for apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, books, and iCloud.
  • A link to support.apple.com/giftcard, which you can visit if you need help.

Learn how to redeem and use your App Store & iTunes Gift Card.

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards will say App Store or iTunes on the back of the card.

Older gift cards

You might have a gift card that looks different than the App Store & iTunes Gift Card above. These gift cards can still be redeemed for Apple ID credit; just follow the steps on the back of the card.

Some examples of older gift cards include:

Apple Music Gift Card

iTunes Store Gift Card

Get more help

If you still aren’t sure what type of card you have, contact Apple Support using the instructions on the back of your card.

Learn what to do if you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code.

1. In France, Germany, Singapore, and Switzerland, Apple Store Gift Cards can be used only in Apple Retail stores.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2019 9:28 PM in response to Minhthuanvo2007

What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Gift Cards - Apple

What type of gift card do I have?

Apple offers two different types of gift cards: Apple Store Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards. You might also have a different, older card.

Apple Store Gift Cards

Older gift cards

Apple Store Gift Cards

Apple Store Gift Cards can be used in the Apple Online Store1or Apple Retail store. On the back of these cards, you'll find:

• A link to a website where you can check your gift card's balance.
  • Text that says that the card can only be used in the Apple Online Store or Retail Store, or that you can't redeem the card in the iTunes store.
  • A phone number that you can call if you need help.

Apple Store Gift Cards are a solid color (gray, white, silver, or gold) on the front.

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards can be used in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books. On the back of these cards, you'll find:

• A link to a website where you can redeem your gift card.
  • Text that says that the card can be used for apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, books, and iCloud.
  • A link to support.apple.com/giftcard, which you can visit if you need help.

Learn how to redeem and use your App Store & iTunes Gift Card.

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards will say App Store or iTunes on the back of the card.

Older gift cards

You might have a gift card that looks different than the App Store & iTunes Gift Card above. These gift cards can still be redeemed for Apple ID credit; just follow the steps on the back of the card.

Some examples of older gift cards include:

Apple Music Gift Card

iTunes Store Gift Card

Get more help

If you still aren’t sure what type of card you have, contact Apple Support using the instructions on the back of your card.

1. In France, Germany, Singapore, and Switzerland, Apple Store Gift Cards can be used only in Apple Retail stores.

Cannot buy something by gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.