Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble paying other purchases.

So, i have been receiving a lot of text that charges me for something i did not purchased. So the question is, how can i deal with it? How do i turn it off so that other cannot easily purchased using my phone number? Can you track down who or which iphone ipad that purchased this?

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 11:25 PM

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found them (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support (emailed receipts will have the name of the device that bought the item)

and if they aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2019 11:25 PM in response to Casper27

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found them (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support (emailed receipts will have the name of the device that bought the item)

and if they aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

Trouble paying other purchases.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.