Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with itunes and apple store account

Hi, i wanted to pay money for my Apple Mysic subscription, but when i tried to change my payment method (change the card) there was a problem, that my app store and iTunes account was blocked. I want to know the reason why and how to solve this problem, because at least, I don’t want to lost my music)

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 1:54 AM

We are fellow users, we obviously won't know why. If the account is disabled contact iTunes Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on the account) and see if they can/will re-enable it : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2019 1:54 AM in response to dima99

We are fellow users, we obviously won't know why. If the account is disabled contact iTunes Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on the account) and see if they can/will re-enable it : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

Problem with itunes and apple store account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.