Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

At the Bluetooth menu in my iPhone X I see "AirPods" and "AirPods #2" but I only have one pair

I have airpods 2 gen. with wireless charging case.At the Bluetooth menu in my iphone X i see "Airpods" and "Airpods #2" but i only have one pair of airpods.When i go to listen to music i only listen from the one airpod but i have both in my ear.I bought them from an Apple Store in Copenhagen.If there is a way to fix it please let me know.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 2:07 AM

I would un-pair both the Airpods AND Airpods#2 fro your iPhone.

To do that: Settings>Bluetooth>Airpods.. then tap the "i" in blue circle at right and "forget this device".

Repeat this procedure for Airpods#2.

When done restart your iphone, then reconfigure your Airpods from scratch:--> Connect and use your AirPods - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2019 2:07 AM in response to HeyitsmeCon

I would un-pair both the Airpods AND Airpods#2 fro your iPhone.

To do that: Settings>Bluetooth>Airpods.. then tap the "i" in blue circle at right and "forget this device".

Repeat this procedure for Airpods#2.

When done restart your iphone, then reconfigure your Airpods from scratch:--> Connect and use your AirPods - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

At the Bluetooth menu in my iPhone X I see "AirPods" and "AirPods #2" but I only have one pair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.