Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Storage Refund

How do I request a refund for a iCloud storage subscription that was charged to my account the same day I elected to change my iCloud storage subscription? I’m being charged for the old 20g Annual $10.99 and the new 50g monthly $.99

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 8:28 AM

Did you mean 200GB? In any case, when you change your storage level the payments should be sorted out: with an upgrade it's usually by applying a discount to the new subscription for the unexpired time on the old one. You should query this with iTunes Support: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2019 8:28 AM in response to ReaderQueen

Did you mean 200GB? In any case, when you change your storage level the payments should be sorted out: with an upgrade it's usually by applying a discount to the new subscription for the unexpired time on the old one. You should query this with iTunes Support: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

iCloud Storage Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.