Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone does not support SIM cards what can I do? I tried everything I could but with no success

What can I do to repair my new iPhone which did not SIM card does not support?

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 8:50 AM

Thank you for posting to Support Communities, my name is Ian. Please note my information may not be 100% correct.

If you iPhone does not support your SIM card then there isnt much you can do. You can try to take it to your carrier and see if ti is supported, or you can go to where you bought the iPhone and try to trade it in for one that works with your carrier.

Unfortunately, there isnt much you can do after that except go to the carrier that the iPhone is on and ask them to unlock it if it is SIM locked.

Best of luck!

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2019 8:50 AM in response to oladortune

Thank you for posting to Support Communities, my name is Ian. Please note my information may not be 100% correct.

If you iPhone does not support your SIM card then there isnt much you can do. You can try to take it to your carrier and see if ti is supported, or you can go to where you bought the iPhone and try to trade it in for one that works with your carrier.

Unfortunately, there isnt much you can do after that except go to the carrier that the iPhone is on and ask them to unlock it if it is SIM locked.

Best of luck!

My iPhone does not support SIM cards what can I do? I tried everything I could but with no success

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.