Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch iCloud lock

I brought a Apple Watch series 3 can’t find the IMEI number or get the unlock no reply in the person I brought it off help!!

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 12:25 PM

Hi,

Heres how to find the IMEI

How to find the serial number or IMEI for your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If however, your Apple Watch is locked the the previous owners account you will have to try to get in touch with them.

9 replies

Aug 30, 2019 12:33 PM in response to macauley176

If you don't have your paired iPhone, you can still remove the passcode from your Apple Watch.

1. Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
  2. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.*
  3. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger. 
  4. Tap Erase all content and settings.
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.

You can try this ^ but I don't think it will work. You will really just have to get in touch with the person you got it from

Apple Watch iCloud lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.