Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google LLC in iphone storage?

Why is google LLC in iphone storage, and how can I delete it?

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 8:16 PM

Do you mean to say there are no Google LLC app on your iPhone but your storage shows?

Can you please elaborate the actual issue ?

8 replies

Aug 31, 2019 12:09 PM in response to Rene48

You are correct in your assessment. The only solution is to not use any Google product. I minimize my contact with Google; I don't use Google as a search engine (I use DuckDuckGo), I don't use Google Maps, I use Waze (which is owned by Google) however, I set it to not track me unless I am using it). I'm stuck with some Google products, as it's almost impossible to escape them.

Aug 31, 2019 12:04 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

It is, and I don't mind internal sharing between the apps, but the aspect I don't like is, that it is practically impossible to limit the sharing of Google with about any business they want. Google forces you into a labyrinth when you try to limit them sharing personal data, and when you do, I have seen a dramatic increase in e-mails with all kind of stuff I don't want.

Google LLC in iphone storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.