Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music disappeared

Good day. My apple music disappeared after update.

I need it back pls

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 12:16 PM

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

signed in with your Apple ID in iTunes in settings:

1. Go to Settings > Music, then tap iCloud Music Library to turn it off.
    2. Close Settings.
    3. Go to Settings > Music, then tap iCloud Music Library to turn it on.
    4. Turn on “Show Apple Music”

6 replies

Oct 30, 2019 2:07 PM in response to Vancouver22

I happen to have both an old iTunes account and little later .Mac account. The old iTunes account I have used for music since I had an old gum stick iPod shuffle and classic iPod. All of a sudden, a lot of my music that either came from CD or that I have record of having purchased are disappearing. What is going on with this?

Some of these purchases are over 15 years old. Can I get some help to fix this, please?

Nov 20, 2019 9:17 PM in response to riaanvanniekerk

Much or most of my music disappeared from iTunes on my laptop and iPhone. I previously purchased Jean Michel Jarre's Oxygene Trilogy ($15) & Equinoxe ($7). Since then I got an iPhone and Verizon gave me 6 months of free Apple Music. That may have just ended, but music that previously purchased should not disappear, now I am given the option of purchasing again. I already own it - what is wrong with you Apple?!

Apple music disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.