Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security question

good morning, please I can’t access my iTunes cause I can’t reset my security questions. Please I need help

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 9:46 PM

Mrsshesky Said:

"I can’t access my iTunes cause I can’t reset my security questions. Please I need help"

-------

Contact Apple ASAP: To request quick, reliable assistance about performing this Apple account recovery, you need to contact Apple. To lessen time consumption, call Apple ASAP, rather than performing this online. All should be sorted out and solved much quicker.

-----

For Note: Once all is successfully changed and modified, keep the answers on a hardcopy sheet of paperwork, and in handwritten format. Place this paperwork in a location that only YOU are knowledgeable of, and that only YOU have access to. For privacy, and security, do not share your passwords with anyone whomsoever. Moreover, don't make the answers unknowingly to yourself because, in occurrences like this, you cannot login right-off-the-bat, so to speak.

So, in All, contact Apple ASAP to get this sorted out.

Use this Info on Contacting Apple:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2019 9:46 PM in response to Mrsshesky

Mrsshesky Said:

"I can’t access my iTunes cause I can’t reset my security questions. Please I need help"

-------

Contact Apple ASAP: To request quick, reliable assistance about performing this Apple account recovery, you need to contact Apple. To lessen time consumption, call Apple ASAP, rather than performing this online. All should be sorted out and solved much quicker.

-----

For Note: Once all is successfully changed and modified, keep the answers on a hardcopy sheet of paperwork, and in handwritten format. Place this paperwork in a location that only YOU are knowledgeable of, and that only YOU have access to. For privacy, and security, do not share your passwords with anyone whomsoever. Moreover, don't make the answers unknowingly to yourself because, in occurrences like this, you cannot login right-off-the-bat, so to speak.

So, in All, contact Apple ASAP to get this sorted out.

Use this Info on Contacting Apple:

Security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.