Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari

When I finish my work with tabs in Safari, all of them are not saved for the next usage. There will be only one start tab. Why? How to get rid of the problem?

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 12:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 2:47 AM

If you quit Safari with various open tabs, the next time you reopen it select History -> Reopen All Windows from Last Session to resume the last used tabs.

There's even a paid Safari extension to manage browsing sessions: https://sessionrestore.sweetpproductions.com

3 replies

Sep 1, 2019 3:12 AM in response to AnnaKarpova

Funny you should say you were having some issues with Safari. I was also just the other day. I use Google Chrome for most of my internet needs. However the other day I wanted to open safari for something. I don't remember why I did open it. However when I opened it a page that I had used a year ago came up as the default web page. It took me 3 try to get this changed do the the fact when I put in the page google.com that I wanted Safari to open to it kept changing to the page I had used 3 years ago. After the 3 try and a little cursing at the computer it finally changed.

Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.