Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen glass broke

Hi, i have Apple watch 4 and i wasn’t wear it at that moment i take it off and but it on the ground . While it’s on the ground poured some hot tea on it and the screen glass suddenly broke !!. Is the warranty cover it and replace the screen?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 11:35 AM

No, the warranty will not cover that. This is what it would cost to repair it if you are in North America.....https://support.apple.com/watch/repair/service/pricing

3 replies

Sep 1, 2019 12:10 PM in response to julieda

Why? Is this Apple’s quality that has good reputation about high quality materials and components ?

this is not Samsung to be sensitive material could become damage in silly things!!

to be honest i never imagine this happen with Apple . But i think the reputation was in the past only . if this not cover by warranty i need Apple policy that written break glass without fall or hit on the screen the warranty will not cover it. I spend money for the brand and quality not only brand.

I am so upset about this i never ever imagine The great brand make poor quality. Is Samsung the supplier for this poor screen? Or Apple ? Now after i said what i want to say , this will be a good lesson for future for me to be wise and find the quality before looking to the brand.

Screen glass broke

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.