Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I can’t find my country on the list of ( change country / region ). What may I do !! I wanna buy apps and music and ....

Hello, I can’t find my country on the list of ( change country / region ). What may I do !! I wanna buy apps and music and ....

iPhone 5s

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 4:34 PM

Apple does not offer iTunes or app stores in all countries. See the list at - iOS - Feature Availability - Apple

If there is not an App or iTunes Store in your country, then you cannot buy iOS Apps and iTunes content.

Apple also does not do any kind of business at all in Iran, Sudan, Syria and N. Korea.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.