Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 50gb of iCloud storage but no iPhone storage. I have only used 4.5gb of the iCloud storage

I have 50gb of iCloud storage but no iPhone storage. I have only used 4.5gb of the iCloud storage and yet my phone still says I have no storage yet I have loads of iCloud storage. I need help immediately

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 10:33 PM

iCloud doesn't really increase your physical storage capacity. What's it say on your iPhone under Settings > General > iPhone Storage? You might be able to free up some space by enabling saving photos and videos to iCloud since you have that much iCloud storage.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2019 10:33 PM in response to cckm24

iCloud doesn't really increase your physical storage capacity. What's it say on your iPhone under Settings > General > iPhone Storage? You might be able to free up some space by enabling saving photos and videos to iCloud since you have that much iCloud storage.

I have 50gb of iCloud storage but no iPhone storage. I have only used 4.5gb of the iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.