Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft teams on IOS9.3.5

Hi

I have an older iPad2 which is in good shape and I would like to use for work.

Unfortunately I cannot download Microsoft Teams from the app store as it requires iOS10 or above.

Is there a way to upgrade my iPad to iOS10 or to download a compatible version of Teams to work on 9.3.5?

Crossing fingers...

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ)

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 7:43 AM

Nope. Microsoft has abandoned support for apps on anything lower than iOS 11. If you need these apps, you need a newer iPad capable of running the newer iOS levels. Your iPad is now over 8 years old. It is too old, too under powered and completely incapable of running 64 bit software which is now required for the newer iOS levels.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2019 7:43 AM in response to TreMusl

Nope. Microsoft has abandoned support for apps on anything lower than iOS 11. If you need these apps, you need a newer iPad capable of running the newer iOS levels. Your iPad is now over 8 years old. It is too old, too under powered and completely incapable of running 64 bit software which is now required for the newer iOS levels.

Microsoft teams on IOS9.3.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.