Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you verify that a device is no longer associated with an AppleID?

I thought I had taken the steps necessary to remove two devices from an AppleID, but I just logged into appleid.com and saw that they are still associated under different device names.

I tried to remove one of the items, but receive a message that the device will reappear "if it connects to the internet and Find my iPad is turned on."

I thought I had signed out of all of the services necessary to remove the products from the AppleID, but apparently I missed something. I want to make sure I do t right at this point.

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 5:58 AM

Have you signed out of iCloud on all devices you do not want associated with your Apple ID?

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. If you find one, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2019 5:58 AM in response to AK9011

Have you signed out of iCloud on all devices you do not want associated with your Apple ID?

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. If you find one, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

How do you verify that a device is no longer associated with an AppleID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.