Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was stolen and I had to get a new one but the new one is not connecting to my Apple Watch under my new Apple ID because I couldn’t remember my old apple account that was attached to the old phone. What can I do so I can use my watch again

My phone was stolen and I had to get a new one but the new one is not connecting to my Apple Watch under my new Apple ID because I couldn’t remember my old apple account that was attached to the old phone. What can I do so I can use my watch again

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 4:20 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple         An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.