Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my macbook and (like an idiot) I didn't add it to "Find My", because I thought it would never be out of my site.

I can't find my macbook and (like an idiot) I didn't add it to "Find My", because I thought it would never be out of my sight. Besides looking (aka tearing my apt apart) is there any way I can add my MacBook to Find My Mac with my log on credentials? Thank you!

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 5:39 PM

According to: If your Mac is lost or stolen - Apple Support

"You need to set up Find My Mac before it goes missing. If you believe that your Mac was stolen, contact your local law enforcement."

4 replies

I can't find my macbook and (like an idiot) I didn't add it to "Find My", because I thought it would never be out of my site.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.