Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I Unlock My IPhone 7 Plus With Activation Lock On It :ps i forgot my apple id i only remember it starting with an a but i remember my password

I Brought An Iphone From Boost it was $280 pre-owned nothing was wrong with it August 8th i was playing a game and i locked my phone i tried to unlock it i forgot my code to get into my phone so i kept trying to remember my passcode but i forgot it so i kept trying to put it in and it got it disabled then i went to apple so they can help me and it didnt work they connected it to a laptop and they restarted it now i have an activation lock on it please help me unlock it i dont want to buy another iphone its to much money

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 10:59 PM

If it's locked to your account  have you tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

Apple won't remove activation lock from it as it's a second-hand device.

3 replies

How Do I Unlock My IPhone 7 Plus With Activation Lock On It :ps i forgot my apple id i only remember it starting with an a but i remember my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.