Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

Hi, I’m a student and recently purchased Apple Music. It’s £4.99 a month as I’m a student and had discount. But on the ‘UniDays’ App where I purchased it, it says I get 6 months free. But when I purchased Apple Music itself it said I have 3 months free. So I’m just wondering how many months I have free.

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 5:40 PM

If you signed up through the Get Now button at UNiDAYS, then they would have mentioned (for selected countries):

“Terms and Conditions: During your first 3 months, you'll receive an email from Apple Music with an additional 3 months free. New subscribers only. University student only. Terms apply.” [1]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2019 5:40 PM in response to Toribeynon

If you signed up through the Get Now button at UNiDAYS, then they would have mentioned (for selected countries):

“Terms and Conditions: During your first 3 months, you'll receive an email from Apple Music with an additional 3 months free. New subscribers only. University student only. Terms apply.” [1]

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.