Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have the wonderful ipod classic. is there a way to get my apple music onto it?

i have the wonderful ipod classic.  is there a way to get my apple music onto it?

iPod Classic

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 12:52 PM

If by "apple music" you mean music downloaded from the Apple Music subscription service, then no, not possible.

If by "apple music" you mean songs and albums purchased directly from the iTunes Store, then yes. See here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2019 12:52 PM in response to robthebowiephile

If by "apple music" you mean music downloaded from the Apple Music subscription service, then no, not possible.

If by "apple music" you mean songs and albums purchased directly from the iTunes Store, then yes. See here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

i have the wonderful ipod classic. is there a way to get my apple music onto it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.