Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello guys,i bought an iPhone 7 with disabled activation lock...how i can activate that and unlock it? please help

How to enable activation lock and unlock it?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 2:13 PM

You will need the person holding the Activation Lock to disable it. Send them this link: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you do not know the person holding the lock Apple will not help you find them. If the seller doesn't know return the iPhone and get your money back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2019 2:13 PM in response to medin161

You will need the person holding the Activation Lock to disable it. Send them this link: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you do not know the person holding the lock Apple will not help you find them. If the seller doesn't know return the iPhone and get your money back.

hello guys,i bought an iPhone 7 with disabled activation lock...how i can activate that and unlock it? please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.