Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way for me to re-download the songs after i cancel and re subscribe to Apple Music?

Is there a way for me to redownload the songs after i cancel and resubscribe to appe music?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 8:26 PM

You can always Redownload anything once you’re a subscriber. Once you cancel though, your music is removed and can only be retrieved by resubscribing within the 30 day window of your last payment

“You're still charged for the full 30 days during which time Apple Music is still accessible .... If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends“

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2019 8:26 PM in response to Sampowchicken

You can always Redownload anything once you’re a subscriber. Once you cancel though, your music is removed and can only be retrieved by resubscribing within the 30 day window of your last payment

“You're still charged for the full 30 days during which time Apple Music is still accessible .... If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends“

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support 

Is there a way for me to re-download the songs after i cancel and re subscribe to Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.