Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I update my iPad when my last software update was 10.3.3and nothing is coming up

How can I update my iPad when my last software update was 10.3.3and nothing is coming up. Anyone can help me?

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 9:18 AM

This likely means you own iPad 4, which is now too old, too under powered is completely incapable of running the required 64 bit software necessary for the newer iOS levels. Your iPad is now about 7 years old and will get no further updates.

If you need the newer iOS levels, then you need a newer iPad capable of running them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2019 9:18 AM in response to Estelash

This likely means you own iPad 4, which is now too old, too under powered is completely incapable of running the required 64 bit software necessary for the newer iOS levels. Your iPad is now about 7 years old and will get no further updates.

If you need the newer iOS levels, then you need a newer iPad capable of running them.

How can I update my iPad when my last software update was 10.3.3and nothing is coming up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.