Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod activation lock

I try get in activation lock but not work since person sold to me and didn't set up as easer information on old account HELP ME

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 1:17 PM

If this person sold you an iPod Touch that is still activation locked to a previous owner, if you know who this owner is, you will need their help to remove tge activation lock.

If you do not know who this person is or you do not know how to reach the person that this iPod Touch is still registered to, then this iPod Touch is a completely useless and dead iPod to you.

There is NO way to defeat/circumvent the Activation Lock.

We cannot help you, Apple cannot help you.

Without help from that original owner if that iPod Touch, you will never, EVER get that iPod Touch to work for you!

If you can, get your money back!

If that is not possible, recycle this device responsibly.

Tap and read this extensive user tip/note/link on purchasing used iDevices from unknown, untrusted sources.

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2019 1:17 PM in response to sheena166

If this person sold you an iPod Touch that is still activation locked to a previous owner, if you know who this owner is, you will need their help to remove tge activation lock.

If you do not know who this person is or you do not know how to reach the person that this iPod Touch is still registered to, then this iPod Touch is a completely useless and dead iPod to you.

There is NO way to defeat/circumvent the Activation Lock.

We cannot help you, Apple cannot help you.

Without help from that original owner if that iPod Touch, you will never, EVER get that iPod Touch to work for you!

If you can, get your money back!

If that is not possible, recycle this device responsibly.

Tap and read this extensive user tip/note/link on purchasing used iDevices from unknown, untrusted sources.

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

Good Luck!

iPod activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.