Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently sent my MacBook Pro to Apple for a recall on the Battery. Since getting it back I cannot sync my Apple watch with my MacBook Pro How do I get that back?

I recently sent my MacBook Pro to Apple to have the battery replaced because of a recall. Before sending it in I could connect my Apple watch to the computer allowing easy open of the computer when wearing my Apple watch. Since getting it back I cannot connect my MacBook to my Apple watch to make it easier to open MacBook. How do I get that feature back on my computer?

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 1:49 PM

On your Computer tap on Settings...then Security & Privacy...then "Allow your Apple Watch to unlock your MacBook Pro".

1 reply

I recently sent my MacBook Pro to Apple for a recall on the Battery. Since getting it back I cannot sync my Apple watch with my MacBook Pro How do I get that back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.