Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not activate iphone ?? The activation server cannot be reached...how to fix this on iphone6

Could not activate iphone ?? The activation server cannot be reached...how to fix this

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 1:30 AM

i forget my password and than reboot my software. after select the language and connect my wifi they don't move the other option. the message appear"Your Iphone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached. try connecting your iphone to a mac or to a pc with itune to activate it," what can i do.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2019 1:30 AM in response to sadrmobfix63

i forget my password and than reboot my software. after select the language and connect my wifi they don't move the other option. the message appear"Your Iphone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached. try connecting your iphone to a mac or to a pc with itune to activate it," what can i do.

Nov 16, 2019 10:39 PM in response to sadrmobfix63

I have a Iphone 8 plus, after it ran the update a few months ago, it went from working perfectly to no service, i brought it to Verizon they changed the sim card, they sent me to Best buy for apple support they tried reinstalling/updating/restoring to no avail. everyone who has tried kept getting the same error message, it's been connected to itunes 100 x's to restore, contacted apple support because i am out of my warranty they want to charge me 400.00 to fix my phone, a phone I still owe money on through Verizon. Such BS!!!! so because there is no fix for a known issue with the iphone 7's apple will not repair my phone unless i pay them. unbelievable. we have always purchased apple products watches, ipods, iphones, earbuds, macbook. I will never purchase another apple product again. My co worker had the same issue, apple support told her to go trade it in on a new iphone. TY Apple, for such wonderful support to all us avid apple buyers.. Looks like this family will be going back to Android/Samsung ........ Extremely disappointed

Could not activate iphone ?? The activation server cannot be reached...how to fix this on iphone6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.