Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back to School MacBook Pro

Okay so I was just reading about a Back to School deal for students or staff who purchase a new MacBook Pro (Free Wireless Beats 3 Solos) is it possible for Seniors in High school to qualify for this because I am planning on purchasing a MacBook Pro for school being that I’m going to college next year and it would be great if I could get the bonus of the Beats with it being that I’m a student in school although it’s not college at the moment.

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 6:08 PM

The qualifications are clearly stated here: Back to School - Student Discounts - Education - Apple

See Footnote 1.

"Apple Education Pricing. Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and home school teachers of all grade levels. Quantity limits apply. Visit Sales & Refund Policy for full terms and conditions."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2019 6:08 PM in response to Jamrismith2k20

The qualifications are clearly stated here: Back to School - Student Discounts - Education - Apple

See Footnote 1.

"Apple Education Pricing. Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and home school teachers of all grade levels. Quantity limits apply. Visit Sales & Refund Policy for full terms and conditions."

Back to School MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.