Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam

Hello i’d like to report spam email using name of Apple Support that i got recently. Can I talk to Customer Service from Apple please? Thanks

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 8:50 PM

Apple Support Contact

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2019 8:50 PM in response to ayudentiya

Apple Support Contact

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Sep 5, 2019 9:17 PM in response to ayudentiya

ayudentiya Said:

i’d like to report spam email using name of Apple Support that i got recently. Can I talk to Customer Service from Apple please?

———-

Screenshare this With Apple:

If you want to, you can screenshare this info with the Apple Rep, either while in the phone or while performing a chat session. That way, the Apple Rep with see this firsthand, from your perspective.

If that ends up being of no success, then enable the camera on your iPhone. Use Video Mode, and share the screen of your iPhone with the Apple Rep.

Use the info provided above for contacting Apple via eMail and chat. For direct over-the-phone support, use this info:

Contacting Apple:

Spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.