Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers v5.1 missing rows unhide greyed out

I'm using Numbers V 5.1, and a multi-sheet workbook that I've been using for years, has on one of the sheets, the first 20 rows which will not display. Under Table, the 'Unhide Rows' option is greyed out. I read that someone said that filters might affect this option, but there are no filters on this sheet. Can anyone help?

iMac Pro

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 8:59 AM

Hi 92dxr,

In Numbers, each of our tables is on a sheet and can be dragged around on that sheet. If your table has been dragged upward off the sheet it will display as you describe.

Simply grab the 'bullseye' in the upper left corner of your table and drag it down. You should be good.

quinn

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 8:59 AM in response to 92dxr

Hi 92dxr,

In Numbers, each of our tables is on a sheet and can be dragged around on that sheet. If your table has been dragged upward off the sheet it will display as you describe.

Simply grab the 'bullseye' in the upper left corner of your table and drag it down. You should be good.

quinn

Numbers v5.1 missing rows unhide greyed out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.