Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro 2017 charge some times but now shut down from low battery and it’s not charged

I have the MacBook Pro 2017, around 10 days ago my Mac charge some times but now shut down from low battery and it’s not charge, I cannot open it and I want it immediately, please help me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 3:13 PM

I will try. Usually you have to do a reset smc/pmu then zap pram. Your MacBook pro does not have the T2 security chip, and it doesn't have a removeable battery, so that narrows down the procedure. if you can, shut down your MacBook Pro 2017, press the shift, control, option and power button all together for about 20 seconds or so. then let go of the keys. press power button to turn on your Mac. To zap pram, as the Mac starts up, hold down Apple, Option, P and R for 3 bongs, then let go of the keys, and let it start up as usual.

see what that does

otherwise make an appointment with local Genius bar and take it in

john b

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 3:13 PM in response to vasileios81

I will try. Usually you have to do a reset smc/pmu then zap pram. Your MacBook pro does not have the T2 security chip, and it doesn't have a removeable battery, so that narrows down the procedure. if you can, shut down your MacBook Pro 2017, press the shift, control, option and power button all together for about 20 seconds or so. then let go of the keys. press power button to turn on your Mac. To zap pram, as the Mac starts up, hold down Apple, Option, P and R for 3 bongs, then let go of the keys, and let it start up as usual.

see what that does

otherwise make an appointment with local Genius bar and take it in

john b

My MacBook Pro 2017 charge some times but now shut down from low battery and it’s not charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.