Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Had iPad Pro screen replaced now screen is black

Do you think having a black screen and unable to start has anything to do with getting a screen replaced ?

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 5:10 PM

It is possible. Where did you have the screen replaced? Take it back there for help. See if this helps at all: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201412

5 replies

Sep 6, 2019 5:22 PM in response to kb1951

The mall kiosk .. I figured this might be the case and yes I will call them in a m . I cannot even see a charge but it does play lost mode sound .. power button seems more pushed in than normal too .

Very frustrating... $300 later for the replacement screen repair in iPad Pro 12 inch . Get what you pay for ?

Thank you for your help ..

Sep 6, 2019 6:32 PM in response to Bsc567

Unfortunately, you need to hope they can fix their error. Apple does NOT repair iPad's for this very reason. They offer out of warranty replacements for a fee. If this Kiosk is unable to resolve this, the iPad will be a loss. Since you had someone other than Apple replace the screen on your iPad, they will not touch your device, even in trade, it would be worthless.

Sorry. I do hope they can fix it.

Had iPad Pro screen replaced now screen is black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.