Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s not updating

Hey Everyone May you help me by giving me advice of how I can update my iPhone 5s

Every time I update it says no internet I have a pay monthly sim and I’m using WiFi and refreshed it still doing it pls tell if you know how to stop this.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 3:01 AM

How's the free storage on your iPhone 5s? To update it wirelessy (via Wifi) you need at least 5-7GB

See this support guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, try to update it via iTunes on a computer.

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2019 3:01 AM in response to pegasis208

How's the free storage on your iPhone 5s? To update it wirelessy (via Wifi) you need at least 5-7GB

See this support guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, try to update it via iTunes on a computer.

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Iphone 5s not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.