Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won’t update

Every time I try to update my phone their is a verification problem but I don’t know what it is

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 6:43 AM

How's the free storage on your iPhone? To update it wirelessy (via Wifi) you need at least 5-7GB

See this support guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, try to update it via iTunes on a computer.

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2019 6:43 AM in response to vences47

How's the free storage on your iPhone? To update it wirelessy (via Wifi) you need at least 5-7GB

See this support guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, try to update it via iTunes on a computer.

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

My phone won’t update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.